Pages

Welcome to Roger's News! I hope you guys enjoy the articles and Videos I post on here!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Countdown to Passion 210

I Am so excited! Passion 210 starts tomorrow. I case you don't know passion 210 is a 4-day conference in Atlanta for college and high school students who are at least 18. Headed up by Louie Giglio, this event will include: Hillsong United, FEE, Beth More, David Crowder Band, Chris Tomlin, Francis Chan, John Piper, Kristian Standfill, Charlie Hall, Christy Nockles, Matt Redman, and Andy Stanley. I am really looking forward to event. It's so big, they had to rent Philips Arena-AND The Georgia World Congress Center! Over 21,00o people have registered for Passion 210!

You Can Visit the Passion 210 website
You Can visit Passion 210's twitter here:
You Can visit Passion 210's Facebook page here:
There is also a passion Podcast.

0 creative comments:

 

Blogger news

banner

Blogroll

About

banner