When I went on vacation to North Carolina to visit and stay at my sister's family's house ,this is is partly what we did on that trip. We filmed a Short Film called, It's A Miracle! Here is the trailer for it. Enjoy!
I saw your comment on the rebelution about filmmakers... I have not done much but would love to make Christian films that can compare to Hollywood in film quality. Not in content! :-) I have some ideas, but am not sure how to start... Any ideas?
Hi! My name is Roger. I am a Devout Christian. Christ is my life, my Everything. He is the air I breathe, without him I would be nothing. I also feel that the influence of the media in today's culture is very powerful- thus,we need to take every frame/ thought captive for our Lord Jesus. I love Graphic Design - I do some work freelace along with some video also. I have a passion for health & Physical Fitness- I am studding personal training tough NCSF and hope to Finnish soon!
4 creative comments:
WHOA!! Dude, is your mom pregnant?????????????
Heidi
I saw your comment on the rebelution about filmmakers... I have not done much but would love to make Christian films that can compare to Hollywood in film quality. Not in content! :-) I have some ideas, but am not sure how to start... Any ideas?
Hillary: What are your ideas? I've got an idea for one I will plobly post the treatment in pdf format soon.
Roger
p.s. I have some other frends that are intrested in this subject.
Roger, when does the full length version come out? (Uncle Kenny)
Post a Comment